Wednesday 27 April 2011

Morrissey on Britain's royal wedding Prince William's family blasted

Singer Morrissey on Britain's royal wedding Prince William's family blasted at the end of this week, insisting that neither party will unfold, because the kingdom "benefit scroungers " will be filled with what are seeing.

The prince with Kate Middleton was appointed wedding and marriage on Friday and come together stars from which have been met with enthusiasm Dame Helen Mirren and Snoop Dogg, while David and Victoria Beckham will be among those in attendance.

But the former Smiths rocker, who is famous anti-imperial, admits that he can not understand hysteria surrounding marriage.

He tells BBC 5Live, "Why would I watch the wedding? Why would I watch it? I couldn't take any of that seriously. I don't think the so-called royal family speak for England now and I don't think England needs them. I do seriously believe that they are benefit scroungers and nothing else. I don't believe they serve any purpose whatsoever.

"The press reports from Buckingham Palace tell you that people love them, but go out now and speak to people on the street and they will laugh at you. They really will."

No comments:

Post a Comment