Sunday 23 August 2009

Neil Morrissey £2.5m in debt


Neil Morrissey has annonuced that he's lost £2.5million following the holocene downfall of his luxury chain of hotels.The Men Behaving Badly star set up the business authority in 2004, investing most of his hard earned cash.‘It was a mess,’ admits Neil. 'There I was, doing very well, bowed around as the successful actor. Then I found myself absolutely in schtuck.‘All of a sudden everyone need their money back. And the credit crunch certainly didn't help at all. A lot of banks needed to recall, and certainly review the nature of the loans. There's still an abhorrent lot of people out there suffering because of the banks' attitude.’But Neil, 47, is determined to get back on his feet and has already started a beer business with his best friend Richard Fox.‘Bankruptcy’s the easy way out,’ he tells the News Of The World. ‘I decided no, I’d step up to the plate. I’d try to do the right thing and get everyone their money back.’

No comments:

Post a Comment